Rally to Restore Driver’s License Access to ALL Oregonians
Date: April 18, 2011
Location: Oregon State Capitol
900 Court St. NE, Salem, Oregon
In the meantime, please call the following State Senators who sit on the Senate Transportation Committee and urge them to vote “Yes” on Senate Bill 845 when it comes up for a vote.
• Senator Lee Beyer (D- District 6, Chair 503-986-1706
• Senator Jason Atkinson (R – District 2), Vice-Chair 503-986-1702
• Senator Ginny Burdick (D – District 18) 503-986-1718
• Senator Chris Edwards (D- District 7) 503-986-1707
• Senator Fred Girod ( R – District 9) 503-986-1709
• Senator Bruce Starr (R – District 15) 503-986-1715
“My name is _____ and I live in _____. I support Senate Bill 845 because it’s important for me to know that ALL Oregon Residents have access to a driver’s license and driver’s insurance. It’s a matter of public safety, fairness, and common sense. Please vote “Yes” on this important legislation when it comes up for a vote.”Your phone calls are extremely important to help push this bill forward, however please feel free to also send a message via our system. After you send your message, please also add your name to our petition that will be delivered to legislators.
Thank you for taking action on this important issue for the safety and well-being of ALL Oregonians!